To support our site, we may use links that earn us a commission at no extra cost to you.
Scroll Down And Press Download Button
Scroll Down And Press Download Button
Scroll Down And Press Download Button
Scroll Down And Press Download Button
Scroll Down And Press Download Button
Got some time to kill? Close the YouTube cat videos. You could be earning up to £800 a year instead, by taking paid online surveys and testing free products.
There are dozens of market research companies recruiting new members to fill out online surveys for cash and rewards.
But be careful! Many survey sites aren’t legit and never pay out. We’ve used, reviewed, and ranked 25 of the best-paid survey sites that will pay you for your opinions.
Every site has a limited number of paid surveys each month. To make money doing surveys and earn more rewards, join as many online survey panels as possible. We share more tips at the end!
Best-paid survey sites
- Branded Survey: Online community with frequent global market research surveys. Who are they? Branded Surveys are popular with survey enthusiasts, providing a high volume of paid surveys. Rewards: Money or gift cards. Amount per survey: 50 – 500 points (100 points = $1 or £0.77). Min. reward threshold: $5 (£3.75). Our review: As we mention in our Branded Surveys review, this survey site is one of our personal favorites. Great new website, easy to use, well-reviewed on Trustpilot, and fast paying. You can also earn ongoing points for referring friends and get a percentage of everything they earn.
- Swagbucks A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. Exclusive sign-up bonus!Who are they? Swagbucks are one of the largest and most reliable paid survey sites. They’ve so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos!Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.Amount per survey: 30 – 150 SB points (100 SB = $1 or £0.77).Min. reward threshold: 1 SB.Our review: We love Swagbucks. And we hear positive reviews from our readers about them too. We’ve found that taking surveys and polls every day provides the highest payout for your time. But there are currently 11 ways to earn Swagbucks across the site.Surveys take around 10 minutes to complete, meaning you can earn around £5 an hour ($6.50). Swagbucks also offer users the ability to take surveys from multiple providers and give consolation points when you don’t qualify for a survey. For more on how to earn points and rewards see our full Swagbucks review.Use our button below to claim an exclusive $/£20 signup bonus.
- TolunaOne of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys. Paid as cash or vouchers.Who are they? A trusted opinion website working on behalf of leading companies. They want to know what you think about certain products, services and issues. In return, you get rewarded!Rewards: PayPal payments, Amazon and high-street vouchers.Amount per survey: 1,200 – 50,000 points (80,000 points gets you a £15 voucher).Min. reward threshold: 27,000 for vouchers (or just 500 if you want to enter prize draws).Our review: We’ve written a full Toluna review. It’s very easy to take multiple surveys every day on the site or via the app.Each survey takes around 15 minutes to complete. So it’ll take around 4 hours overall to earn a £15 voucher (£3.75 an hour).Toluna have also recently introduced a games section where you can play and earn!
- i-Say (IPSOS)Make £10+ a month.Who are they? One of the largest and best paying survey-based market research companies. IPSOS work with trusted brands and research companies worldwide.Rewards: High-street and Amazon Vouchers, plus prize draws for all members.Amount per survey: ~£1.Min. reward threshold: £10.Our review: A well-trusted survey panel. IPSOS send you surveys every week to answer by email. The reward threshold is relatively low, most people will be able to cash out in under 10 surveys.
- OnePollExclusive £5 signup bonus.Who are they? Best known for short, quick surveys about every topic. OnePoll provide surveys to the press and major brands.Rewards: Cash or PayPal payments.Amount per survey: 10p – £1.Min. reward threshold: £40.Our review: OnePoll were one of the first survey sites in the UK. They’ve always got quick and fun surveys to answer. Look out for the surveys about celebs.Surveys take around 3 minutes so at 20p a survey (average) it’ll take around 10 hours to earn £40.Check your OnePoll account daily for new surveys. Some users report getting stuck just under the £40 threshold. If this happens you can refer a friend for £4 and then withdraw your earnings.Use our signup link below for an exclusive £5 signup bonus.
- LifePointsSurveys on LifePoints will allow you to make £3-5 per hour.Who are they? Two very popular survey sites, MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket, have merged to form LifePoints.Rewards: PayPal payments, Amazon and high-street vouchers.Amount per survey: ~£1.Min. reward threshold: 550 points (£5).Our review: We got lots of paid surveys sent from LifePoints. They tend to be pretty relevant by matching your profile and interests.The average survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and gives you 100 points. So you could earn around £3-£5/hour.Register below and wait for them to send you some surveys and start earning immediately!
- InboxPoundsAn unconventional survey website, but that’s why students love it. Get paid to play games and search the web too! Free signup bonus.Who are they? Also known as InboxDollars in the US, this established community rewards you for activities beyond paid surveys.Rewards: Money and vouchers.Amount per survey: 20p – £1.Min. reward threshold: £20.Our review: If you’re looking for a little variation, InboxPounds makes earning money online a little more interesting.Choose whether to take surveys, earn cash back, play games, read emails or search the web in return for cash.You can currently get a bonus just for signing up, so nothing to lose here. It could take a few weeks to reach the minimum payout.
- Valued Opinions£10 voucher per hour.Who are they? Valued Opinions are part of a larger market research group. They send out online surveys to members whose profiles match broad demographics and requirements.Rewards: Vouchers (inc. Amazon, M&S, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis).Amount per survey: £1 – £5.Min. reward threshold: £10.Our review: Valued Opinions use your profile to send only relevant surveys to take part in.The surveys are usually interesting and can take anything from 10-30 minutes each. So within an hour you could bag yourself a £10 voucher.
- YouGovEarn 50p per survey.Who are they? This is a little different to other survey sites. Yougov focus more on social issues and general interest topics. Their polls include topics such as politics, public affairs and commercial products. Great if you have big opinions!Rewards: Money and prize draws.Amount per survey: 50p – £3.Min. reward threshold: £50.Our review: YouGov is one of the more interesting sites to sign up to because of the kinds of surveys they conduct. Most are on current issues that are in the news and they encourage you to express your views.Surveys can take up to 30 minutes but are not always that frequent. We received one or two a fortnight, so it can take a few months to hit the threshold.However, you get £1 just for joining. Refer your friends and you can quickly get lots more points and cash!
- Survey Junkie25p sign up bonus and low payout threshold.Who are they? A popular US survey site that has just launched in the UK.Rewards: Paypal cash.Amount per survey: 10p – £3Min. reward threshold: £5Our review: You get 25 points on signing up and another 50 when you answer some quick profile questions. As for points value 100 = £1.There’s a good selection already but as this site grows in the UK we anticipate lots more surveys to be added.
- Opinion OutpostOne of the lowest payout thresholds.Who are they? Opinion Outpost have shot up in popularity due to fast payouts and fun surveys.Rewards: Money and Amazon Vouchers.Amount per survey: 50pMin. reward threshold: £2.50Our review: If you want to make quick money, this is the survey site you need. You only need to take 5 surveys to earn a payout. Each survey takes around 10-15 minutes.
- PrizeRebel£2 minimum reward threshold.Who are they? PrizeRebel is a ‘get paid to’ site that has a strong paid survey section.Rewards: Paypal cash or giftcards.Amount per survey: 50p – £20Min. reward threshold: £2Our review: A great paid survey site if you’re looking for a quick and low payout. You only need 200 points to claim a £2 Amazon voucher.Expect to earn around 20 points for a 10-minute survey. Look out for other opportunities to earn points too, such as completing offers and watching videos.
- MarketagentInteresting online surveys on consumer productsWho are they? Marketagent boasts more than 2 million users worldwide.Rewards: Paypal cash or giftcards.Amount per survey: 10p – £3.60.Min. reward threshold: £10.Our review: Marketagent is a decent online survey site. They have a high amount of surveys due to their large userbase.It takes around 15 minutes to complete each survey.
- Pinecone Research£3 per survey, invite only.Who are they? Pinecone are an exclusive survey and product testing company, currently invite-only.Rewards: £3 per completed survey, free products to test and keep.Amount per survey: £3.Min. reward threshold: £3.Our review: Pinecone is the Holy Grail of survey sites and invites are rare, so sign up while we have some invites on offer. The payout is huge and surveys don’t take too long to complete.Note: There’s no guarantee they’ll be open to new registrations at any one time. We try to arrange a limited number for our readers each month.
- PanelBaseEarn £3 just for signing up!Who are they? PanelBase isn’t your average survey site. They don’t inundate you with surveys, but the ones they do send are very well paid and relevant.Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.Amount per survey: 50p – £10 (avg. ~£1.50).Min. reward threshold: £10.Our review: £3 just for signing up to a survey site is a bit of a no-brainer. The surveys pay out higher than the industry average too which gives you the chance to earn good money.PanelBase do screen their survey respondents very carefully. You may be sent slightly fewer opportunities than other survey sites. Fully complete your profile to give yourself the best chance.
- Triaba PanelMultiple opportunities to earn.Who are they? Part of the Cint exchange, Triaba offer paid surveys via computer and mobile.Rewards: Paypal cash or giftcards.Amount per survey: 16p – £2.80Min. reward threshold: £8Our review: This very popular survey panel from Norway is open to the UK and 84 other countries.There are loads of surveys and they take around 6 to 10 minutes to complete. You can earn an average of 70p per survey.
- Maru VoiceChance to win £1,000 when you sign up.Who are they? Provide information to government bodies and not-for-profit organisations.Rewards: Paypal cash or giftcards.Amount per survey: £1 – £10Min. reward threshold: £10Our review: This very popular company from Canada has now opened up a UK survey site which is really easy to use.There aren’t loads of surveys to answer but the ones that come through tend to offer a decent chance to earn money. The questions are more interesting than other survey sites too so it keeps you engaged.
- The OpinionPanel CommunityMembers get £10 just for signing up.Who are they? The UK’s largest research panel for anyone aged 13-30. OpinionPanel offer interesting surveys and online focus groups for big brands and universities, with their research often reaching the media spotlight.Rewards: Amazon and high-street vouchers.Amount per survey: 50p-£4 per survey, £30 – £50 for online focus groups.Min. reward threshold: £25Our review: The OpinionPanel Community is a trusted survey site. Their surveys take around 10 minutes to complete. The majority of surveys tend to pay out around £1-2.The site is mobile-friendly so you can take surveys on the go.
- Opinion Bureau£5 bonus upon sign up.Who are they? A relatively new survey site with some interesting polls.Rewards: Money or vouchers.Amount per survey: £1 – £10Min. reward threshold: £10Our review: Whilst not a real top-level paid survey site, Opinion Bureau is a good option for making a little extra money.
- Mingle SurveysGet an 80p sign up bonus.Who are they? A site running surveys for the UK and EU.Rewards: Cash, vouchers or charity donations.Amount per survey: 40p – £1Min. reward threshold: £16Our review: This is a decent UK and EU only survey site. Mingle offer quick surveys so it doesn’t take long to build up the 2000 points you need to get paid.Most surveys take around 5 to 20 minutes and payout 50 points, equivalent to 40p.
- New Vista LiveEarn £100 per year and £5 just for joining.Who are they? A leading marketing research company who have chosen to conduct surveys online rather than traditional cold-calling.Rewards: Money and prize draws.Amount per survey: Around £1 a survey.Min. reward threshold: £50.Our review: NewVista offers users cash for completing surveys where 100 points = £1. It can take a while to reach the £50 threshold but the surveys usually take just 15 minutes (so ~£4/hour) and they pay well.Answer questions honestly as NewVista are known for including red herrings to check you’re actually considering your answers rather than speeding through.
- HivingGood referral scheme.Who are they? Hiving run online surveys on behalf of leading brands.Rewards: Money.Amount per survey: ~50pMin. reward threshold: £4Our review: Hiving reward you around 50 points per minute for completing surveys. You can withdraw as soon as you reach 4000 points (£4).They also reward users for referring friends and give you points even if you are declined for a survey.
- Panel OpinionLow payout threshold.Who are they? Panel Opinion are one of the most popular online survey sites in 2023.Rewards: Money.Amount per survey: 50p – £4.Min. reward threshold: £10.Our review: The surveys usually take around 10-15 minutes to complete. You can make up to £4 for a single survey sometimes.Panel Opinion payout in cash and have a low payout threshold of just £10.
- Prolific AcademicGood money if you give quality answers.Who are they? They provide data for academics and researchers at many top universities and companies.Rewards: Money.Amount per survey: £1-£10.Min. reward threshold: £20 with no fee.Our review: Prolific Academic is a high-end survey site. You have to really focus on giving good answers to keep a high score. If you drop below a certain level you’ll be screened out of most paid surveys.However, with big effort comes big rewards. Surveys tend to take around 45 minutes and can payout as much as £10. If you can hit the sweet spot with this survey site you could make some good money.If you’re looking for the best-paid survey websites in the UK, Prolific Academic is potentially one of the highest.
- Y LiveEarn £1 for every 5 mins. Who are they? Y Live is a leading UK survey site with surveys spanning a range of topics from sports and shopping to politics and current affairs.Rewards: Money.Amount per survey: ~£2-3.Min. reward threshold: 50 points (£50).Our review: Y Live (formerly known as PopulusLive) offers a good payout. However, it can take time to reach the threshold and surveys run out quickly once they have enough respondents.It’s essential that you fill in your profile fully to get the maximum number of surveys. Be very careful with your answers as they have stringent quality checks in place.