- Setup time: a few weeks to a few months
- Age threshold: 18+
- Time of payment: varies on a case-by-case basis
Creating an app is one of the best ways to profit from rapid mobile digitalization. You can make money online by creating paid apps or selling them to other companies. Alternatively, launch a free app and make money via in-app purchases and advertisements.
It is also a great side hustle and an excellent way to hone your coding and web development skills. For those with little to no coding experience, there are many beginner-friendly mobile app builders:
- Appy Pie. This app builder employs a simple three-step process to help you create an app with a great user experience. The pricing ranges from $16–$60/app/month.
- AppInstitute. An app builder for busy small business owners that makes it easy to create mobile apps without coding knowledge. Pricing ranges from $59-$340/month.
- Mobincube. An intuitive app builder for launching an app in four easy steps. It offers a free plan in addition to the paid ones. The premium pricing plans range from €35.88-€1,199.88/year.
Don’t forget to conduct market and competitor research before creating your app. Once you’re done, submit your app to the App Store or Google Play Store and await approval. Finally, market your app and monetize it.