- Setup time: a few minutes – just sign up on the website
- Age threshold: 13+ to 18+, varies across different sites
- Time of payment: up to two weeks after task completion, every month, or upon request – depending on the site
To make extra money, try micro jobs. A micro job is a short-term, temporary job that pays per task completed. Earnings vary from a few cents to $50/task.
Micro jobs are a good way to make quick cash. Some micro jobs take less than an hour to complete, allowing people to do multiple tasks in their spare time.
They’re great for freelancers, new graduates, and college students because they can help you gain experience and build a portfolio. The most common online micro jobs include blogging, short translations, data entry, and administrative tasks.
In addition to checking out local classifieds, try finding micro jobs on these websites:
- Fiverr. One of the most popular platforms for various small jobs, from logo designing to translations.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk. An excellent platform for people with video, image, and data entry and processing skills.
- Appen. Make money online by doing small tasks like transcribing or categorizing data.